Bajaj Pulsar N150: Bajaj Pulsar in new avatar, know its price and features here
Bajaj Auto is gradually improving its Pulsar line-up, the company has launched its Pulsar N150 model which can be said to be similar to the Pulsar P150, in the latest Pulsar N150 you are getting many cool features, which Can attract you to buy this bike. Regarding Bajaj Pulsar N150, the company claims that this bike can give a mileage of around 45 to 50 kilometers per liter, although the company’s old Pulsar 150 also gives the same mileage. See here the complete details of this bike from features to engine and price, after this you will be able to select a good bike for yourself.
Bajaj Pulsar N150 Design and Features
- The biggest change the OEM has made in the bike is its design. As mentioned above, the design of Pulsar N150 is similar to Pulsar N160, it has an LED projector headlamp which was also seen in the previous generation of Pulsar.
- To power the Pulsar N150, it has been provided with a 149.68 cc, four-stroke, single cylinder-FI, air-cooled engine which generates maximum power of 14.5 Ps and peak torque of 13.5 Nm.
- The on-duty gearbox is a five-speed unit, there is a 240 mm disc with single-channel ABS at the front and a 130mm drum at the rear for braking, which can offer easy navigation on bad roads.
- Talking about tires in Pulsar N150, you will get to see wide tires in it, apart from this this bike is coming with a big fuel tank.
- Pulsar N150 weighs seven kg less than N160. Its low weight can help you a lot in city commute. Talking about the price of latest Pulsar, the ex-showroom price of N150 is Rs 1,17,677 (Delhi).
- In this new bike of Bajaj, you are getting 3 color options, which include Racing Red, Ebony Black and Metallic Pearl White color.
Also read: Warning boards installed on petrol pumps, do not make these mistakes even by mistake, it can cause loss
Also read: Heavy challan has been deducted? To reduce this, see here when the court will be held.