During her meeting with Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, Sonia Gandhi gave a clear message to all the candidates that the party president election will be free and fair. He will not recommend anyone’s name.
Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi (file photo)
Congress Election to the post of Chairman (Congress President Election) Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot after giving a clear signal to fight (Ashok Gehlot) Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday (Sonia Gandhi) met with During the meeting, Sonia Gandhi gave a clear message to all the candidates that the election of party president will be free and fair. He will not recommend anyone’s name. It is worth mentioning here that the Chief Minister of Rajasthan had said in the meeting of the legislative party that he will also hold the post of the party president while remaining the Chief Minister. However, Sonia Gandhi (sonia gandhi) Responding to his statement, he clarified that the one man one position principle will come only when the candidate is determined and wins.
Major Updates Regarding Congress President Election:-
- Amidst the talk of contesting for the post of Congress president, many Congress leaders have asked Sonia Gandhi to take over the post of president once again. However, Sonia Gandhi has completely refused to assume the post of President. Before Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi has also refused to contest for the post of president.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot met Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday. Meanwhile, he discussed the post of chairman with the party high command. He also said that even if he wins the election for the post of party president, he will not step down from the post of Chief Minister.
- During her meeting with Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, Sonia Gandhi gave a clear message to all the candidates that the party president election will be free and fair. He will not recommend anyone’s name.
- Sonia Gandhi clarified during the meeting that the one person one post principle will come only when the candidate is decided and wins.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot will visit Kochi on Thursday, where he will participate in Congress’ Bharat Jodo Padayatra.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot will leave Mumbai for Kochi on Thursday morning, where he is scheduled to participate in the ‘Bharat Jodo Padayatra’ at 5 pm. Gehlot is scheduled to leave Kochi for Shirdi on Friday.
- Gehlot has already said that he will go to Kochi to make a last ditch effort to convince Rahul Gandhi to take over as the party president. He said that he will decide what to do next only after talking to Rahul Gandhi.
- The gap between Gehlot and Pilot regarding the post of Congress President is clearly visible. When asked about Gehlot’s post, he said, “Many state Congress units have already passed a resolution that Rahul Gandhi should once again take the reins of the party.”
- Sachin Pilot said that the process of nomination for the post of Congress president will start from September 24, which will continue till September 30, so now we have to wait to see who files the nomination. Such elections are held only in the Congress party.
- Even though two names are being discussed for the post of Congress President, Digvijay Singh is also not behind in this race. Talking to a media house he said why are you considering me out of this race. His hint could be an additional name among the party’s presidential candidates.