Fierce fire in footwear shop in Madhubani, goods worth lakhs gutted IG News

MADHUBANI: A sudden fire broke out in a footwear shop in Saharghat of Madhwapur block area of ​​Madhubani on Friday morning. The fire broke out due to an electrical short circuit. People passing by that way saw flames rising from the shop.

After this they started shouting loudly. Hearing the sound, all the people ran towards it. At the same time, the owner was informed about the fire in the shop. On getting the information, the owner of the shop also reached the spot running.

At the same time, its information was given to Saharghat police station. As soon as the information was received, Saharghat police station reached the spot with a team. At the same time, the fire department was informed about this. The fire brigade vehicle reached the spot and the fire in the shop could be controlled.

On the other hand, in the incident of fire, goods worth more than one lakh rupees kept in the footwear shop were burnt to ashes. The victim shop owner Sushil Sharma is demanding compensation from the administration for the damage caused in the fire incident.


Most Popular