Fire in the kitchen of the house in Parnashri IG News

Sanmarg Correspondent
Kolkata : A fire broke out in the kitchen of the house located on Netaji Subhash Road under Parnasree police station. A fire engine reached the spot and doused the fire. There were no casualties in the accident. According to the information, a fire broke out in the kitchen of the flat located on the ground floor of the house on Tuesday evening. Seeing the fire, the local people informed the police and fire brigade. The local people quickly brought the fire under control. The primary estimate of the fire officials is that the fire was caused by gas leaking from the LPG cylinder.

,