Girl student burnt due to spilled milk. While heating milk in the kitchen, it boiled over and while cleaning, it spilled over. IG News

Alwar28 minutes ago

  • copy link
Ritika, a student admitted in the hospital.  - Dainik Bhaskar

Ritika, a student admitted in the hospital.

Hot milk spilled on a B.Com third year student living on rent in Lajpat Nagar Scheme 2 of Alwar city. Due to which his face, hands and feet got burnt. The incident happened on Tuesday night. Who has been admitted to District Hospital Alwar.

The grandfather of injured student Ritika told that his granddaughter is a resident of Udaipur village of Tijara. Here she studies in B.Com third year. Prepare for competition together. On Tuesday night, Ritika was busy heating milk. Suddenly the milk boiled. As soon as she started cleaning the milk, it spilled out of her hand. Which fell on the face. Hands and feet also got burnt. When Ritika shouted, the sister living with her came from outside. He immediately informed the landlord. Then they brought the injured to the district hospital. Now his treatment is continuing in the district hospital.

about 30 percent burnt

The doctor of the hospital said that the student has about 30 percent burns. Part of the mouth got burnt a lot. His hands and feet are also burnt. Now the student’s health is fine. Treatment is continuing.

There is more news…
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular