Indian women’s team captain Harmanpreet Kaur has played an explosive innings. In the second ODI match against England, Indian captain Harmanpreet Kaur played a strong innings of 143 runs.
Image Credit source: File photo
Indian women cricket team: The players of the Indian women’s team are currently in their best form. Currently, the one-day series between India and England women’s team is going on. The Indian women’s team has tried to win the ODI series against England after 23 years. Meanwhile, Indian women’s team captain Harmanpreet Kaur has played an explosive innings. Indian captain in the second ODI against England Harmanpreet Kourai (Harmanpreet Kaur) Played a strong innings of 143 runs. Because of this, the score of the Indian women’s team became 333 runs with 5 wickets. Which is the highest score made by an Indian women’s team on foreign soil. New records have been set by Harmanpreet Kaur and the Indian women’s team in these innings.
Among the best players of the Indian women’s team today, Smriti Mandhana has also created a record. In the second ODI match against England in Canterbury, Indian women’s team opener Smriti Mandhana scored 40 runs and with that she completed 3000 runs in ODIs. She became the third Indian woman cricketer to complete 3000 runs. The record was previously held by Harmanpreet Kaur and Mithali Raj but Smriti became the fastest Indian athlete to do so. He has done this in 76 innings.
Big talk with banging innings
Harmanpreet Kaur rained runs with his bat in Canterbury’s ODI. Let’s Know Harmanpreet Kaur and Indian Women’s Team Big Update –
- India scored 333 runs in 50 overs. This is only the fourth time that Team India has crossed the 300 mark in ODI cricket. Out of them, so many runs have been made twice this year. Before this, the Indian team scored 317 runs in the World Cup against West Indies.
- This is India’s highest score in an ODI against England. It is also India’s highest ODI score in England. Earlier, the highest score against England was 281 runs, which came in England in 2017.
- Indian captain Harmanpreet Kaur scored the fifth century of his ODI career. This is his second century as a captain, while his first ODI century as a full-time captain.
- Harmanpreet Kaur has equaled Smriti Mandhana for the second most centuries for India in ODIs.
- Harmanpreet broke the 26-year-old record for the highest score against England and in England by playing an innings of 143 not out. Before that in 1996 Debbie Hockley of Australia scored 117 runs.
- Harmanpreet Kaur’s score of 143 is the third highest by any batsman against England. This record is held by Australian veteran Alyssa Healy who scored 170 runs in the World Cup final this year while Belinda Clarke scored an unbeaten 146 runs.
- Indian captain Harmanpreet Kaur, along with Deepti Sharma, put on an unbeaten 71 off just 24 balls. The duo scored at 17.75 runs per over, the fastest scoring rate for a 50-plus partnership in women’s ODIs.
- Harmanpreet Kaur is the first Indian batsman to score more than one century against England. He had earlier scored 107 runs in Mumbai in 2013, his maiden ODI century.
- Young batsman Harleen Deol scored his maiden half-century in this ODI. Harlin scored 58 off 72 balls and shared a 213-run partnership with captain Harmanpreet Kaur. Before this Harlin scored a total of 43 runs in 5 matches.
- In this match, two bowlers of England made the worst bowling record. Debutant 17-year-old fast bowler Freya Kemp conceded 82 runs in 10 overs, the worst bowling record for England in ODIs. , Lauren Bell, who made his debut in the same year, scored 79 runs in 10 overs.