In Sialkot, students were exhausted due to extreme heat and unannounced power outages. The condition of a student at Government High School deteriorated and an unconscious student was shifted to hospital.
According to rescue sources, the condition of a seventh grade student at Sialkot Government High School deteriorated due to extreme heat.
The student was taken to hospital for medical treatment.
Headmaster Tariq Dhalo, who was pouring water on the student’s head during the coma, said that the fans were turned off due to power outage, which caused the student’s condition to deteriorate.
He said that students could not bear the heat due to unannounced load shedding of electricity due to extreme heat.