Whose Gulal in ‘Kasbya’?
Hemant Raas from BJP and Congress candidate Ravindra Dhangekar were fighting in this constituency. Even during the counting of votes by the police as they were watched very closely during the campaign; Also adequate precautions have been taken after counting. 56,000 votes have been cast in the west of this constituency and 82,000 in the east. As 16,000 votes were cast in the last hour, the winner will be the winner.
Who is the heir of Jagtaps in Chichanwad?
Voting was held on February 26 for the seat left vacant due to the death of Laxman Jagtap. Although there are 28 candidates in the election fray, it is a three-way fight. Ashwini Jagtap of BJP, Nana Kate of NCP and independent candidate Rahul Kalate are in the main contest. Despite the by-election, 50.47 percent voting took place. Therefore, the picture of the result will depend on who will get the increased voting.
This will be the counting of votes
– The counting of votes for ‘Kasbya’ will begin at the Food Corporation of India (FCI) godown in Koregaon Park, while that of Chinchwad will begin at Shankar Anna Gawde Kamgar Bhawan in Thergaon at 8 am.
– There will be 20 rounds of vote counting in ‘Kasbya’ and 37 rounds in Chinchwad.
– In ‘Kasbya’ as well as Chinchwad there will be 14 tables for ‘EVM’ counting and one table each for ‘Electronically Transmitted Postal Ballot System’ (ETPBS) for postal ballots and ‘Service Voters’.
– Initially, postage and ‘ETPBS’ will be counted. After that the ‘EVM’ counting of votes will start.
– After completion of all rounds, slips will be counted in five ‘VVPAT’ machines by ‘random’ method. Collector Dr informed that the number of votes on ‘Control Unit’ and ‘VVPAT slips’ will be verified. By Rajesh Deshmukh.