For 95% of government and grant-in-aid seats and 50% of self-reliant seats as per candidate’s eligibility for admission. As per the rules of admission, all the candidates who have passed the graduation examination with the minimum qualification prescribed by the AICTE for the current admission year for the course admission from the state colleges and have appeared in the CMAT-304 examination will be eligible for the above seats.
Also read: Surat police nab Chikhligar gang in a film estimate, watch live video of the operation
As per the admission rules for 5% of the valid seats of government and grant aided seats, all the candidates who have passed the graduation examination with minimum qualification prescribed by AICTE for the current admission year for the course admission from colleges other than Gujarat state in the whole country and have appeared in CMAT-207 examination. Will be eligible for seats.
1. Registration of admission from 28th June to 20th July
2. Organization Information: 26 July
3. Provisional Merit List: 3 August
4. From 18th August to 23rd August to make the first round of Choice Filling
5. Online fee payment and permanent admission from 26th August to 29th August
6. September 1 of the start of the academic session
7. 26th August to 29th August to cancel the admission by paying the online fee permanently
8. Second round admission procedure: 3rd September to 6th September
- The process of online registration will start from 02.00 pm on 28th June.
- The last date for online registration and payment of its registration fee will be till 20:00 pm on July 30.
- The candidate has to complete the registration process by uploading the relevant documents.
- Registration fee (non-refundable) for MBA and MCA Rs. 350 / – and registration fee (non-refundable) Rs. 500 / – for both courses (MBA MCA = MBC) has to be paid through online mode only.
- The candidate does not have to hand over any document in person or go for face to face verification.
- The entire admission process is completely online.
Tags: Gujarat Education, Ahmedabad, Gujarat