Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Ministry of Education, Government of India .. Applications from eligible candidates for replacement of PGT and TGT Posts ..
NVS Principal, PGT, TGT Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Ministry of Education, Government of India is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the post of PGT, TGT Teaching Posts. Other important information related to the notification such as application process, number of vacancies, salaries, selection procedure etc. is for you.
Total number of vacancies: 1616
- Principal Posts: 12
- PGT Posts: 397
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Posts: 683
- TGT (Third Language) Posts: 343
- Art, PET, Librarian Posts: 181
Age limit: Candidates should be between 35 to 50 years of age.
- For Principal posts Must have passed Masters Degree, BED with at least 50% marks. Must also have experience as indicated in the notification. Must also be qualified in the seat.
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) posts Must have a two-year integrated PG degree in the relevant specialization, with at least 50% marks in BED. Must also be qualified in the seat.
- For TGT posts Must have a four-year integrated degree with at least 50% marks in BED. Must also be qualified in the seat.
- For other category posts Must have Graduation, Diploma (Library Science), BPED, Diploma (Fine Arts), Bachelor’s Degree (Music).
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of computer based test and interview.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply online.
- For Principal Posts: Rs.2,000
- For PGT posts: Rs. 1,800
- For TGT and other category posts: Rs. 1,500
Start date for applications: July 2, 2022.
Closing date for applications: July 22, 2022.
Click for complete information.
Click for more latest academic and job information.