Shivpuri3 hours ago
- copy link
Today, the police headquarters in Madhya Pradesh has released the data of deaths in road accidents from January 1 to June 30. According to the released data, 29 thousand 302 road accidents took place in the state. 7 thousand 483 people died in these accidents. Similarly, in Shivpuri district also, 903 people lost their lives in 2 thousand 949 road accidents from January 1, 2023 to June 30, 2023. Along with this, to prevent road accidents in the future, the public has been appealed to be aware of the traffic rules and follow the rules.
Statistics of Shivpuri district
There were 97 road accidents in urban areas in which 19 people died.
– There were 556 road accidents in rural areas in which 176 people died.
– 98 people died in 337 road accidents on the national highway.
– 18 people died in 92 road accidents on state highways.
– 79 people died in 224 road accidents on other routes.
– 183 pedestrians became victims of road accidents, out of which 40 died.
– 205 bikes became victims of road accidents in which 46 people died.
– 15 autos became victims of road accidents in which two people died.
– 95 four wheelers became victims of road accidents in which 36 people died.
– 96 truck-lorries became victims of road accidents in which 51 people died.
– 19 buses met with a road accident in which nine people died.
– 377 hit and run cases were reported in which 134 people died.
– 653 road accidents occurred due to speeding, in which 195 died.