Smugglers struck Shri Khodiyar Kathiawadi Dhaba of Vyara
Vyara: (Vyara) At Shri Khodiyar Kathiawadi Dhaba in Balakrishna Arcade in Tichakpura of Vyara, on the day of Uttarayan from 2 to 5:30 in the morning, two smugglers (Thief) s Counter) Rs. Theft case of Rs 5,000 has come to light.
- Smugglers strike at Shri Khodiyar Kathiawadi Dhaba in Tichakpura Balakrishna Arcade in the morning
- Two unidentified thieves smuggled Rs 54,000 from the counter and fled
- The smugglers later broke the grill of the kitchen and entered the hotel
- At around 6 in the morning, two strangers, about 6 to 7 years old, broke into the hotel from the back of the kitchen.
- The thieves had committed the theft before the artisans went to the hotel on the day of the theft
Nikunjbhai Rajendrabhai Gamit (age 4), a resident of Arunachal Society in Kanpura, Vyara, has been running Shri Khodiyar Kathiyawadi Dhaba at Balakrishna Arcade at Tichakpura for the last four months. In the morning, hotel keeper Sanjay Bhanu Vasava received a call saying that the counter of the dhaba was broken. Nikunj Gamit went to the hotel and checked the CCTV cameras, in which it was found that at around 6 in the morning, two strangers, aged about 6 to 7 years, had entered the hotel from the back of the kitchen. Both the thieves were wearing ISM jackets. At the hotel, they opened the box of the counter table with a tool like a screwdriver, packed Rs 5,000 in a plastic bag and left the hotel at around 6.30 pm.
However, a person named Deepak Vasava goes to this hotel every morning at around 9:30 am to cut vegetables. But before he went to the hotel on the day of the theft, the thieves had already committed the theft. So they informed the store keeper Sanjay Bhanu Vasava, who lives next to the hotel owner Nikunj Gamit, at around 7 in the morning and rushed to the hotel to inform Nikunj about the matter. The police had lodged a complaint in this regard confirming the theft. Police have taken action in that direction by getting CCTV camera footage.
The post Smugglers strike in Vyara’s Shri Khodiyar Kathiawadi Dhaba appeared first on Gujaratmitra Daily Newspaper.