Nagpur, A trader in the cotton market took poison under stress. He died during treatment. The deceased was identified as Narendra Ishwardas Advani (47), resident of Sindhi Colony, Khamla. Narendra used to do disposable business in the cotton market. He had a shop named Shegaon Kachori at Cotton Market Chowk.
On the evening of March 24, Narendra took poison in his shop. When his health deteriorated, the relatives came to know and he was admitted to a private hospital. He died during treatment on Tuesday night. Information has been received about being under stress regarding business transactions. Ganeshpeth police have registered a case of accidental death and started investigation.