Tulsi Side Effects: In Ayurveda ‘Tulsi’ is mentioned as a divine medicine. It is said to be very sacred in Hindu scriptures.
Tulsi Side Effects: In Ayurveda ‘Tulsi’ has been mentioned as divine medicine. It is said to be very sacred in Hindu scriptures. Mainly taken care of.. Tulsi is used to treat various skin disorders, infections and other health problems. But recent researches say that excessive consumption of Tulsi can lead to infertility. Although it has been used as a traditional medicine in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for centuries, its overuse can lead to other problems.
1. It has immense benefits in curing various seasonal diseases like cold, flu. 2. Improves blood circulation. 3. Prevents skin related problems. 4. Cures kidney problems. 5. Tulsi is used in the treatment of snake bite. 6. Treats digestive problems. 7. Treats respiratory problems.
Damage caused by Tulsi..
1. Consuming too much basil during pregnancy can cause problems. Consuming too much Tulsi leaves can seriously affect the health of pregnant women. In some cases it can also lead to miscarriage.
2. The herb induces intense uterine contractions by stimulating blood flow to the uterus and pelvic regions.
3. Causes blood sugar imbalance
4. May affect fertility. Some studies have shown that basil has an effect on fertility. It is concluded that it reduces the sperm count.
5. Increases the problem of tooth decay.
6. Impaired liver health.
TV9 Telugu is not confirming the above story. It has been published in the general interest of the people based on information provided by Ayurveda and health experts. It is very important to consult a doctor in case of any health problems.
Click this link for more health news..